NOTE: We are temporarily experiencing some technical problems with retreiving information from our property data base and displaying it in our Tax Map Viewer application. The application will zoom in on the specific property you search for, but you will not be able to view the parcel data or other related information. Please contact the City Assessor's office for property information. If you would like to continue to the Tax Map Viewer application to view property location, please use this link. This notice will go away as soon as we get the application running properly. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Search for Parcel ID, Address, or Owner's Name.
You can also interact directly with the map and click on parcels to get information.
See the Help document if you are just getting started.
We are actively developing this site and encourage your feedback.
Website is tested on Firefox ver 3.5.4 and IE 7.0, support for other browsers may be limited.
Developed by: Traverse City Engineering Department (source code: ESRI)
Beta ver 1.0
This is application was created to provide Citizens convenient access to property assessment data.
- Enter a property owner's Name, Address, or Tax ID number in the search field and click the search button.
- Partial information can be entered in the search field.
- Property information can also be searched by clicking on the map.
- If multiple records match your search terms they will be added to a data grid in the left column.
- Click the records in the left column data grid to view detailed information for each.
- Help will be expanded as this application develops.
- We would like to hear from you! Please provide us with feedback so that we can improve our service to you.
Basemap Sources : Traverse City Engineering Department and Grand Traverse County GIS Department.
Contact John P. Travis, Traverse City Asset Management Technician - jtravis(at)traversecitymi.gov